LIMITED TIME OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION. Download the app now and take advantage of this amazing offer when you subscribe.
woman & home is the UK’s number-one monthly magazine aimed at women aged 35+. Including best beauty advice, fabulous wearable fashion trends, delicious recipes, in-depth health and wellbeing advice, latest looks for the home, plus insightful interviews with celebrities and real women who have achieved remarkable things, woman & home’s pages are bursting with irresistible inspiration. And there are also short stories, travel ideas, exclusive offers, competitions and much more besides! With a raft of top writers and stunning photography, woman & home is a gorgeous, glossy, grown-up package.
The available subscription periods for Woman & Home Magazine are 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £4.99
Purchase a monthly subscription £3.99
Purchase an annual subscription £37.99
Want to try before you buy? Install the App and download the free sample issue from the store.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Please note that the 30 day free trial offer applies to new subscribers only and cannot be redeemed more than once
Ti Media Limited Terms and Conditions:
Что нового в версии 4.1.0
We've updated the app in order to make your Woman & Home Magazine experience better. We fixed a few bugs and added performance improvements behind the scenes.