LIMITED TIME OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION. Download the app now and take advantage of this amazing offer when you subscribe.
Feel fabulous every day
woman&home Feel Good You is the only wellbeing and fitness title on the market that offers women of any age, any shape, any fitness level, particularly women over 40, the inspiration to feel fabulous every day. Simple changes that fit real life are the prescription to make the most of their looks, feel younger, fitter, slimmer, reduce stress, increase vitality and live a healthier life. The magazine is divided into sections focusing on wellbeing, beauty, diet, fitness, health and ‘inner you’ and is packed with tips, expert advice and best buys.
The available subscription periods for Feel Good You Magazine are 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £3.99
Purchase a monthly subscription £2.99
Purchase an annual subscription £9.99
Want to try before you buy? Install the App and download the free sample issue from the store.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Please note that the 30 day free trial offer applies to new subscribers only and cannot be redeemed more than once
Что нового в версии 3.0.1
We have been listening to your feedback. Along with bug fixes, in this release we have included the feature, Maintain user's place. We have fixed - PDF Pinch and Zoom & Offline reading.