Enjoy The World Financial Review with our apps for iPad and iPhone
Delivering premium content on business and geopolitical economics.
The World Financial Review is a bi-monthly journal bringing you features on major world political issues, international relations and economic affairs.
What the World’s Smartest People Are Thinking About
Browse articles by top scholars, economists, consultants, senior executives, and global leaders. Take a look at writing that provides revelatory analysis straight from the experts, with a unique blend of indispensable insight and emerging ideas across a vast range of topics and themes that resonate worldwide.
An International Audience
Join our international audience of leaders and their teams in large and multinational companies and organisations, and policy makers in NGOs and government institutions. Our readers are investors, both individual and institutional. They are bankers, both private and corporate. They are economists, both macro and micro. They are opinion makers who influence the way millions think and perceive the world in which we live.
Shaping the World
Our writers reveal the dynamics and mechanisms that are the drivers of the financial and business markets, and explore the underlying trends driving global financial and business behaviour.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
Что нового в версии 12.0.0
• Added support for iOS 12 Password AutoFill, so if you have an Exact Editions account you can log in with a couple of taps.
• Added a Siri Shortcut which allows you to go directly to the latest issues.
• Added keyboard shortcuts for eas