The Herald Sun' new app for iPhone and iPad delivers award-winning coverage of breaking news, politics, crime, business and opinion, AFL and other major sports, plus the latest news and sport videos. It’s the best way to never miss the stories that matter in Melbourne and VIC and it’s all right at your fingertips.
Key features include:
• My News – Your own personal news feed. Customise your news to view topics that matter to you
• Notifications – Be the first to know when big stories break with instant news alerts
• Live Sport Scores – Stay on the ball with live sport scores and expect analysis
• Watch – Go beyond the headlines with news and sport videos. Sometimes words just aren’t enough
• Share – Join the conversation, and share your favourite stories via Facebook, Twitter or email
• Puzzles – Train your brain with interactive sudoku and crossword puzzles
The Herald Sun app for iPhone and iPad is free to download and enjoy, however to access more simply subscribe for premium access.
Premium access gives you unrestricted digital access to thousands of subscriber only stories, hours of news and sport videos, and more of what you love.
Subscription is easy, either:
1) Subscribe through the App (via iTunes) to start your 30-day FREE trial; then subscriptions will automatically renew to $29.99 per month.
The subscription period will automatically renew unless turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account with the subscription price of $29.99 per month. You can manage your subscription any time from your iTunes Account Settings, this includes renewal options and cancellations.
2) Log in with an existing Herald Sun+ Membership
Please note: This app supports iOS 9.0 or later
Что нового в версии 2.4
Maintenance release with some bug fixing