Classic Bike inspires enthusiasts to get more from their classic motorcycles.
The magazine reveals motorcycling’s heroic past while also helping you buy, fix and improve the bikes in your shed. Or the bikes you aspire to having in your shed, one day!
Every issue of Classic Bike offers world-leading expertise, including…
1. Exclusive stories that put the reader in the seat of history’s greatest bikes
2. Incredible racing tales from days gone by
3. Restoration accounts from our staff, expert contributors and readers
4. Instructional features that inspire and help readers restore their bikes
5. In-depth technical features from the most authoritative writers in motorcycling
Whether you’re interested in buying your first classic motorbike, or if you’ve been an enthusiast for years, Classic Bike is the magazine for you.
PLEASE NOTE: This app is optimised for iOS 9, 10 and 11. Older devices such as the iPad 2, iPad Mini 1 and iPhone 4 may not be able to run the Classic Bike app.
Digital purchase options available:
• £3.99 per issue or
• £8.99 for a three-issue subscription
• £16.99 for a six-issue subscription
• £32.99 for a 12-issue subscription
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same period length, unless you change your subscriptions preferences in your settings. You can manage your subscription through your account settings after purchase, though no cancellation of the current subscription will be allowed during an active subscription period.
Что нового в версии 7.12
In this release, we've made some general bug fixes and performance improvements to make the app run better than ever!
If you have any feedback, we'd love to hear from you via our in-app feedback form (see the main menu). Or you can