Waitrose & Partners Food is the award-winning monthly magazine from Waitrose & Partners, packed with inspiring recipes every issue.
This foodie bible, celebrated for its beautiful design, is the go-to title if you’re looking for inspirational ideas, step-by-step cookery tips and restaurant news and reviews. Drawing on the country’s best cooking talent and featuring great writing and award-winning photography, it’s the must-have food magazine for every kitchen in the country.
Containing more than 40 recipes each month, ranging from easy midweek meals to stylish but achievable entertaining menus and special dietary options, Britain’s best-loved food magazine also offers tips and advice on how to improve your skills in the kitchen. Its expert columnists and contributors include regulars Lucas Hollweg and Jordon Bourke, plus guest stars Thomasina Miers, Nigella Lawson and Jamie Oliver. With restaurant news and reviews and the latest books and gadgets, Waitrose & Partners Food covers the foodie gauntlet.
The app version of the magazine, which is free to myWaitrose members, has been specially designed for tablet and mobile phone screens and features handy recipe cards with step-by-step cooking instructions. Perfect for busy families or those looking for speedy (but still delicious!) eating solutions, the Waitrose & Partners Food app also includes easy weekday suppers plus the option to create shopping lists from recipes, which can be sent straight to your email. There’s also bonus content, including recipe bundles and seasonal specials.
You can search for recipes by ingredient or key words across all of our magazine issues for instant make-it-tonight recipes, or create your very own recipe collections to save your favourite dishes.
The smartphone and tablet app features recipes, features and more from the award-winning Waitrose & Partners Food magazine. It includes:
• Recipe search functionality across current and back issues
• The ability to create your own bespoke recipe folders
• Stunning recipe cards featuring beautiful photography and step-by-step cooking instructions
• Useful shopping list function
• The best of British cookery talent
• Wine pairing recommendations
• How-to techniques, step-by-step tips and expert advice
• Fully optimised and engaging design for both tablets and smartphones
• Easy-to-use and intuitive navigation
• Enhanced features with bonus app content
Что нового в версии 3.0.4
Minor update to improve performance and check for content updates more accurately.