LIMITED TIME OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION.
Inspiring real-life stories, money-saving advice, affordable fashion, ageless beauty.
Woman's Own is for today’s value-minded 40-plus woman who wants inspiring real-life stories mixed with money-saving tips, affordable fashion, anti-ageing beauty advice and delicious, speedy recipes. Every issue is packed with stories celebrating women, in-depth special reports, emotional first-person reads and celebrity columnists. Our money-saving expert offers the latest ways to save, our diet guru creates the most effective eating plans, while health and wellbeing news are complemented by our in-house GP and experienced counsellor. Readers appear throughout Woman’s Own, recommending their favourite purchases, appearing in makeovers and giving their opinions.
The available subscription periods for Woman's Own Magazine are 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue $1.99
Purchase a monthly subscription $4.99
Purchase an annual subscription $46.99
Want to try before you buy? Install the App and download the free sample issue from the store.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Please note that the 30 day free trial offer applies to new subscribers only and cannot be redeemed more than once
Что нового в версии 3.1.0
Compatible with iOS 10