Made to fit the fast-pace of the 21st century, it is the best ‘paperless’ paper you can buy, providing an exact digital reproduction of the newspaper to flip through, but with an exciting array of additional features, such as video reports, expandable articles, interactive advertisements and pop-up crosswords that you can type in the answers.
With six days of the Daily Mirror plus the nation’s brightest Sunday newspaper The Sunday Mirror every week, it’s also the best value newspaper app on the market.
Your Mirror already on your iPad when you wake up:
- Using your Wi-Fi our overnight automatic download saves the edition onto your iPad while you sleep, so you can read it as soon as you get up
- Store an archive of previous editions on your iPad that are available at the touch of a screen tab and which you can search through for anything that has been mentioned
Exclusive extra content:
- Enjoy high resolution picture galleries of additional photographs you won’t find in the paper, with full Retina Display optimisation for the latest iPads
- Video reports of news stories, film trailers and sneak peaks at the latest video games
- Interactive crosswords that pop-up to be filled in, and an ‘inspect’ button that tells you what you got right and wrong
- Direct web links to Mirror special offers, advertiser deals and additional info on horoscopes, the weather and other useful services
Award winning coverage
- All this is combined with the Mirror’s award-winning news, sport and showbusiness coverage and stable of star columnists, including Ian Botham, Coleen Nolan, Top Gear’s Richard Hammond, Tony Parsons, Patrick Kielty, Danielle Lineker, Robbie Savage and Barry McGuigan
- The e-edition also comes with all the Mirror sections, magazines and supplements, including Celebs on Sunday, Holidays and Getaways, Your Life, The Ticket, Mirror Football, Mania, Racing, Puzzles, We Love TV and additional special supplements
And with a free trial period you can make up your own mind about our app before deciding whether to subscribe.
Our app is free to download. All new users can take advantage of a FREE 1 month trial, after which the subscription is £4.99/month. Subscribers receive every weekday edition, Monday through Friday, and the Saturday and Sunday weekend editions. You are free to cancel the auto-renewal of your subscription at any time, including during the trial period.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
We’d like your feedback as we enhance this edition, so drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need help with the app email us at email@example.com
Use of this App and the content delivered or viewed via this app is subject to the current versions of the Terms of Service found at http://mirror.co.uk/terms-of-service.
The Terms of Service are subject to change from time to time without notice, and we encourage you to periodically review them.
Click here to see our frequently asked questions (www.mirror.co.uk/e-edition/)
Что нового в версии 2.44
Minor fixes to outstanding bugs and additional Analytics.