What Mountain Bike is the magazine for all cross-country and trail riders. Written by the most respected team in the business, What Mountain Bike shows readers what to ride, where to ride and how to ride. Packed with inspiring writing and photography, it's an essential ingredient in any mountain biker's diet.
If you're not drooling over all the stunning bikes, add-ons and accessories in the magazine, then you'll be digging into our excellent features or technique guides. If your skills are already up to scratch, then you'll want to get out there and ride - and we can help you do just that with the highest quality routes.
When you're not out riding you'll be tinkering - but you need to know what you're doing, so we explain everything in our workshop, Q&A and how-to pages.
• 1 month - £2.99 - €3.99 - $3.99
• 1 year £29.99 - €39.99 - $39.99
Single issue price:
• £3.99 - €4.99 - $4.99
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help on get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.
Что нового в версии 5.6.1
Bug fixes and improvements
Разработчик: Immediate Media Company Limited
Совместимость: Требуется iOS 9.0 или более поздняя версия.
Оценки покупателейМы не получили достаточного количества оценок для этой версии, и приложение пока не имеет средней оценки.